Friday 22 March 2013

Black & White Town

Thanks to all you lovely buyers that purchased a print from me last week.

Digital prints will be available shortly if any are interested. Please contact me directly if you should wish.

Whilst gathering all portfolio images into groups and listening to The Doves in the studio, I discovered a bunch of black and white images I illustrated from my travels to New Zealand and Australia. Including the wonderfully strange Quokka, only found on Rottnest Island off the coast of Fremantle in Western Australia!

This has inspired more black and white illustrations to add to my new online portfolios and preparing me for what I might be inspired by in my upcoming travels planned to visit Dubai and India!

Here's a reminder of those illustrations, until next week,

Jhinuk

Kiwi Bird

Quokka

Tui Bird

Boxing Clever

No comments:

Post a Comment